Preheader image Home Page Button to go back to Sidle Insurance's homepage. Button to learn about Dave Ramsey ELPs. Button to learn about our ELP status Button to go back to homepage Button to contact us Button to visit Sidle Insurance on Facebook Button to visit Sidle Insurance on Facebook Button to learn about our ELP status Home button Button to contact us
postheader postheader postheader postheader postheader postheader
Button to read about Auto & Home Insurance Button to read about Other Personal insurance Button to learn about Life & Health insurance Button to learn about Business and Commercial insurance Button to learn about Landlords insurance. Button to learn about Farm insurance

Insurance for Rental Property

One of the most obvious risks to managing investment and rental property is damage to the buildings you own. Insurance can defend you against things like fires, windstorms, smoke, and vandalism.  

We know that the types of rental properties out there can vary greatly. Sidle Insurance works with landlords of all shapes and sizes. Whether you own modern apartment buildings, mobile homes, or several individual houses, you have unique risks. 

The important thing is to understand what can go wrong, what your insurance options are and then to balance your budget for insurance protection against those risks.

Adequate Liability Insurance is Important

An area of insurance protection often overlooked by landlords is liability coverage; even the most diligent of landlords are susceptible to lawsuits. For instance, lawsuits can be brought against you as the rental property owner even though the actions of your tenants may have been the primary reason for the legal action. Owners, Landlords and Tenants Insurance and Lessor's Risk are the coverage types used to provide liability insurance, and some protection against lawsuits, for rental property managers.

Other Kinds of Insurance

The business of maintaining and renting property can also require other other kinds of insurance, like business auto, inland marine for tools, and insurance coverage for business records and office equipment. Sidle Insurance can handle that too.

Reach out to us with your questions and needs by calling (607) 535-6501, or request a Button to get a landlords insurance quote insurance quote.


219 South Catherine Street | Montour Falls, NY 14865
Toll Free: 888-847-4353 | Local: 607-535-6501
| E:

Powered by Insurance Website Builder